CITYSCAPE AND STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP IN ROME
3 days to discover the wonders, neighborhoods, and hidden corners of Rome
30 September 1-2 October 2022CITYSCAPE AND STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP IN ROME
- DEPARTURE: 30 September 1-2 October 2022
- DURATION: 3 days, 2 nights
- LANGUAGE: Italian, English, German 3 days, 2 nights
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Min 3 - max 6 per teacher
- COVID 19 Green Pass Required
- E-BOOK: The Photography Language, Guide in PDF format
- PAYMENT: Upon registration - within 40 days of departure, board and lodging NOT included
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Giulia Adami, Giacomo Sisca
- SUITABLE: For you who already have basic photographic notions (times, apertures, iso, etc) SUITABLE: For you who already have photographic basics (times, apertures, iso, etc). If you lack the fundamentals, I recommend that you take a basic photography course. You can subscribe to one of ours at this link.
- EQUIPMENT: Any type of camera, tripod recommended, wide-angle lenses, and ND filters (- 10 stops and/or -5 stops) for the long exposure technique. A laptop with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and/or Photoshop installed.
- PHONE: +39 045 8003906
Photography Workshop in Rome
Why a workshop?
Because we learn while having fun. The practical teaching method of our photographers makes learning a game and fun, without too many technicalities and complicated theoretical explanations. The colors of the neighborhoods will be the elements of our images and the lines of the monuments will dictate the composition of our photographs. Rome is one of the most extraordinary places in Italy and we will photograph it from the first light of dawn to the last warm light of sunset, a unique experience for the eyes and a good mood.
3 days immersed in the eternal city
Some photos to inspire you
A photographic workshop designed to take fantastic photos and learn new techniques
Rome Photography Workshop Plan
- FIRST DAY: 1.00 pm meeting at the hotel in the center of Rome in Via Nazionale. The afternoon will be dedicated to the first urban landscape and Street Photography session in Piazza Navona, Pantheon, and Campo de' Fiori. The sunset awaits us from the marvelous Pincio. Free Time for Dinner.
- SECOND DAY: Early morning wake up, optional but recommended, to take the Trinità dei Monti and Trevi Fountain at the first light of dawn. Return to the hotel for breakfast and photo review and post-production session with the latest Lightroom and Photoshop techniques. After a few hours of relaxation, the afternoon will be dedicated to the discovery of Trastevere and Castel Sant'Angelo where we will photograph the sunset. Free time for dinner
- THIRD DAY: Wake up before dawn, optional, but recommended to catch the first lights at the Imperial Forums, Colosseum and Altare della Patria, then we will return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, selection and viewing of the shots with post-production session with the latest Lightroom and Photoshop techniques, at 4:00 pm closing of the workshop. For those who can stop for a sunset session at the Colosseum.
- The program can be modified due to adverse weather conditions or logistical needs in order to offer a fantastic photographic experience.
The Photography Workshop fee includes
- Individual assistance and tutoring during the photographic workshop
- After the workshop, virtual classroom session to review the final shots with all participants
The Photography Workshop fee does NOT include
- Food and Accommodation, Transport and Transfers to the Workshop locations
- Anything not explicitly indicated in the section the price includes
The 3 Benefits of the Photographic Workshop in Rome
Constant Photo Tutoring
More than 30 years of experience in the photographic sector
What our customers say
With Giulia, no shot is ever lost. Thanks to her I was able to rediscover the potential of my Canon in the wonderful setting of Rome. Many thanks, Giulia. Experience highly recommended.
It was great! I've been to Villa Borghese a million times (and I really like it), but this experience showed me this beautiful place in a different way. I took some great photos and learned some cool tricks on shooting and post production with an iPhone. I will recommend this Experience to all my friends!
Thanks to Giulia for making me live an exceptional "Experience", experiencing Rome and its most evocative glimpses with the sunset light of the Roman October seen with a different eye, that of the camera. I learned a lot, especially to capture and exploit lights and shadows and to make the photos in post-production finally beautiful and worth watching, all this having fun like crazy. It is not every day for someone like that in Rome it lives to turn an afternoon in pedicab in search of subjects to photograph. Giulia is not only very well prepared but has the great ability to give useful advice and make live an unforgettable experience both to those who are photo experts and to those like me who were beginners. Thanks Giulia and experience not to be missed.
Thanks, Giulia for the great and informative sharing of her professional photographic skills! I learned a lot from the creative process to post production. She is very patient and she explained all the details to me. I highly recommend this trip/experience if you want to see Rome with the eye of a local photographer and let alone say that Giulia's work on Ig is incredible!
Giulia was very patient and enthusiastic to share her photography skills and advice. The experience was lovely because we can enjoy a presentation while sipping tea in Villa Borghese, followed by a bike ride to Piazza del Popolo to take pictures at sunset. It is suitable for all novice or experienced camera/smartphone users who want to improve their photography and editing skills.
these photo workshops may also interest you
Choose your workshop
Little alleys, gondolas and secret corners of Venice will be the elements of our images and the lines of the city will dictate the composition of our photographs. Venice is one of the most photogenic places in Italy and we will photograph it from the first light of dawn to the last warm light of sunset, a perfect mix for a Cityscape and Street Photography workshop.
DEPARTURE: 13-14-15 May 2022