IN VAL D'ORCIA TUSCANY
You learn new photographic techniques, immersed in nature and history together with new friends
21-22-23 April 2022Photography workshop in Val d'Orcia Tuscany
- DEPARTURE: 21-22-23 April 2022
- DURATION: 3 days, 2 nights
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Min 3 - max 8 per teacher
- COVID 19 Green Pass Required
- E-BOOK: The Photography Language, Guide in PDF format
- PAYMENT: Upon registration - within 30 days of departure, accommodation and meals NOT included
- DOCTOR PHOTOGRAPHERS: Giulia Adami, Andrea Pauletti
- SUITABLE: Suitable for you who already have photographic basics (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc). If you lack the basics, I recommend that you attend a basic photography course. You can sign up for one of ours at this < a href = "https://www.giuliaadami.com/corsi-fotografia/"> link .
- EQUIPMENT: Any type of camera, tripod recommended, wide angle, medium telephoto lenses and ND filters
- PHONE: +39 045 8003906
Val d'Orcia Photography Workshop
Why a Workshop?
Because we learn while having fun. The practical teaching method of our photographers makes learning a game fun, without too many technicalities and complicated theoretical explanations. The colors of the Tuscan landscape will be the elements of our images and the lines of the hills will dictate the composition of our photographs. Val d’Orcia is one of the most photogenic places in Italy and we will photograph it from the first light of dawn to the last warm light of sunset, a unique experience for the eyes and for a good mood.
3 days immersed in the Tuscan landscape
Some photos to inspire you
A photographic workshop designed to take fantastic photos and learn new techniques
Val d'Orcia Photographic Workshop Program
- FIRST DAY: Meeting at 13:00 in Pienza, in the afternoon we will take a photographic tour in the hills of the Val d'Orcia to photograph even the most famous cypresses in Italy. Return to the hotel to review the shots and dinner in Pienza.
- SECOND DAY: Wake up early in the morning, optional but recommended, to shoot at the first light of dawn. Return to the hotel for breakfast and photo review. The day will be dedicated to a long panoramic tour in the most photogenic places, including some outdoor spas, San Quirico d'Orcia and the wonderful hills will be the chosen place to photograph the sunset. Dinner in Pienza.
- THIRD DAY: Wake up before dawn, optional, to catch the first lights on the hills and the panoramic church of Madonna della Vitaleta, then we will return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, selection and viewing of the shots, visit to the city center of Pienza and end of the photographic workshop with a lunch all together.
- The program can be modified due to adverse weather conditions or logistical needs in order to offer a fantastic photographic experience
The Photography Workshop fee includes
- Individual assistance and tutoring during the photographic workshop
- After the workshop, virtual classroom session to review the final shots with all participants
The photo workshop fee does
- Food and Accommodation, Transport and Transfers to the Workshop locations
- Anything not explicitly indicated in the price of the workshop, if in doubt contact us
The 3 Benefits of the Photo Workshop
You learn while having fun
You Will Move With Photo Times
Constant Photo Tutoring
More than 30 years of experience in the photographic sector
What our customers say
“I happened to see Giulia's landscape photos and looking on her website I saw that she was soon organizing a course in Lessinia. I caught the ball and took the opportunity to sign up. I found myself spending a whole day with a professional at my disposal. I met a very helpful person who immediately made me feel at ease, I was able to experiment with new techniques, discuss my doubts and also have a first approach to photo editing. It could not have been better than this, surely there will be other opportunities to repeat the experience .... thanks again Giulia. "
these photo workshops may also interest you
Photography Workshop The Lights of Venice and Burano
Little alleys, gondolas and secret corners of Venice will be the elements of our images and the lines of the city will dictate the composition of our photographs. Venice is one of the most photogenic places in Italy and we will photograph it from the first light of dawn to the last warm light of sunset, a perfect mix for a Cityscape and Street Photography workshop.
DEPARTURE: 24-25-26 March 2023
Lake Garda Landscape Photography Workshop
The landscape of Lake Garda is a perfect setting to take great photos of the landscape. The tour is designed for the needs and photographic timing.
DEPARTURE: 17-18-19 JUNE 2022
Photography Workshop in Rome
Rome, the eternal and spectacular city, is a unique place to take excellent photos of the urban landscape and street photography in its typical neighborhoods and hidden corners. The tour is designed for photographic needs and times.
DEPARTURE: 30 September 1- 2 October 2022
Photography Workshop in Tuscany
Val d’Orcia is one of the most photogenic places in Italy and we will photograph it from the first light of dawn to the last warm light of sunset, a unique experience for the eyes and for good mood.
DEPARTURE: 21-22-23 April 2022
Valpolicella Bike Photo Tour
In this photo tour, we will cycle through the vineyards of Valpolicella, the old country roads, and the Adige river where I will show you the technique step by step and where we will begin to put it into practice.
Magic Spots Venice Photo Tour
We will walk in the most spectacular places of the city to discover the best shots using long exposures technique, also based on the equipment you have with you.