THE LIGHTS OF VENICE AND BURANO
Learn new photographic techniques of Cityscape and Street Photography, in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with new friends
24-25-26 March 2023PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP IN VENICE
- DEPARTURE: 24-25-26 March 2023
- DURATION: 3 days
- LANGUAGE: Italian, English, German
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Min 4 - max 8 per teacher
- PAYMENT: Upon registration - within 30 days of departure, accommodation and meals NOT included
- PHOTOGRAPHER TEACHER: Giulia Adami, Pietro Pellini, Andrea Pauletti
- E-BOOK: The Photography Language, Guide in PDF format
- EQUIPMENT: Any type of camera, tripod, wide angle lenses and ND filters recommended
- PHONE: +39 045 8003906
Photography Workshop in Venice
Why a photography workshop in Venice?
Because we learn while having fun. The practical teaching method of our photographers makes learning a game and fun, without too many technicalities and complicated theoretical explanations. Little alleys, gondolas and secret corners of Venice will be the elements of our images and the lines of the city will dictate the composition of our photographs. Venice is one of the most photogenic places in Italy and we will photograph it from the first light of dawn to the last warm light of sunset, a unique experience to reconcile two wonderful photographic genres: Cityscape and Street Photography.
3 days immersed in the city of Venice
Some photos to inspire you
A photography workshop designed to take great photos and learn new techniques
VENICE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
- MEETING POINT: Meeting at 13:00 in front of the Caffè Florian in Piazza San Marco in Venice.
- 1ST DAY Afternoon/evening excursion in the streets near Piazza San Marco spe photographic session with theoretical notions of composition, reading of light, shooting techniques, and equipment. Evening/night photography session to photograph the colors of the sunset over Venice. Free time for dinner
- 2ND DAY
Wake up very early and quick breakfast to reach the Rialto fish market during the setting up of the stalls at the first light of the day. Excursion by water bus or taxi to the colorful island of Burano Free time for lunch in Burano Afternoon session dedicated to Street Photography Free time for Dinner
- 3RD DAY At dawn (optional) morning photo session in Piazza San Marco to capture the wonderful morning light. Breakfast at Hotel Until 12: 00 Review of the photos of the participants, introduction to post-production with Adobe Lightroom.
- The program can be modified due to adverse weather conditions or logistical needs in order to offer a fantastic photographic experience
The Photography Workshop fee includes
- Individual assistance and tutoring during the photographic workshop
The Photography Workshop fee does NOT include
- Food, accommodation and water bus pass (€ 40)
- Anything not explicitly indicated in the section the price includes
The 3 Benefits of the Photography Workshop
You learn while having fun
You are never alone
Take great photos
Constant Photo Tutoring
More than 30 years of experience in the photographic sector
What our customers say
Julia was such a nice person and she knew so much about photography and about Venice. We met at a Caffe first, and got to know the others in the group-this was a really nice introduction to the tour. She spent a lot of time helping us with anything we needed-help with cameras, tips on technique, etc. We loved her and would recommend this tour to anyone interested in a private tour of Venice and photography.
I know something about photography, but I did not know enough about Venice, the sights and the special atmosphere that I wanted to photograph. Of course, I knew Rialto, San Marco, Academia,...-but I wanted to visit other places in Venice. See areas that are mostly not overrated by tourists. Julia showed me an absolutely great bookstore and told me about it. I was also shown some backyards, squares,... That I would never have found alone. During Our photo walk, she told me something about the area we were in. I was able to photograph there with this knowledge, which was more enjoyable and can also be seen in the pictures. It was a great pleasure to meet Giulia and have a very competent and eloquent local PHOTO GUIDE in her.
The photo tour with Giulia was everything we could have hoped for. During the experience, it was only me, my wife, and Giulia. While it would have been nice for a larger crowd, the personalized an individual attention we received was excellent. I am an amateur, hobbyist photographer with an interest in getting better and shoot with a mirrorless camera. The photo experience was a gift from my wife, but she also has a great eye for photography and was using an iPhone. Giulia asked what we might want to focus on. My weakest skill is composition, and Giulia helped coach me on framing my shots better. I left feeling like I had a brand new set of skills. Giulia herself was extremely knowledgeable, not only about photography but also the city of Venice. She took us to some fantastic locations and to corners of the city that we may not have discovered otherwise! I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a step above the average photo tour to take this experience!
Giulia is a very good photography teacher and the walking tour created for the group was perfect for everybody from a serious photographer to anybody who has an iPhone. The Tour is well organized in a less touristic area of Venice. Even If you are not focused on photography, it is great to have an opportunity to walk slowly to find a way of seeing along the way. Julia gave us with her PDF book excellently describing how to compose photography pictures. We love her experience, her love of photography and her focus on this program.
Giulia has an amazing working knowledge of photography and I learned so much during our time together. She showed us some stunning locations in Venice and showed us some great light and photo opportunities. This was a wonderful experience.
these photo workshops may also interest you
Rome, the eternal and spectacular city, is a unique place to take excellent photos of the urban landscape and street photography in its typical neighborhoods and hidden corners. The tour is designed for photographic needs and times.
DEPARTURE: 30 September 1- 2 October 2022