LAKE GARDA AT SUNSET
Tired or tired of disappointing photos? Do you want to learn the secrets of a professional photographer?
You will learn how to take better photos surrounded by nature and a breathtaking view.
Adobe Certified Expert Photoshop CC Photographer
CHOOSE THE DAYLAKE GARDA PHOTO DAYTRIP
- DURATION: 6.5 hours
- WHERE: Meeting at the NaviGarda Ticket Office along Lago Regina Adelaide 57 Garda
- LANGUAGE: English, Italian, German
- E-BOOK: "Long Exposures", Guide in PDF format
- NR PARTICIPANTS: Max 8
- A valid Green Pass is necessary
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Giulia Adami, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC
- SUITABLE: At least 18 years old
- EQUIPMENT: Camera or even a smartphone, a tripod is also recommended (if you don't have one you can use mine), wearing comfortable clothes suitable for the season is always a good choice
- PAYMENT: Upon registration and min. 24 h from the start of the excursion
- IMPORTANT: This photographic excursion is not influenced by the weather forecast and will also take place in the event of adverse forecasts because very often the variable and cloudy weather conditions give lights and skies much more interesting for landscape photography than a clear sky. In the event of severe weather forecasts that prevent the scheduled photo sessions, we will choose different and equally interesting locations.
Do you prefer a direct contact for a private and tailor-made tour?
LAKE GARDA EXCURSION
Lake Garda landscape photography
ツ The ultimate goal is to have fun while we discover how to take better photographs on the shores of Lake Garda. It doesn’t matter if you use a reflex camera or a smartphone.
We will walk through the most beautiful spots of Garda to discover the best shots by practicing the different composition techniques.
➡️ STARTING POINT
Meeting at the NaviGarda Ticket Office Lungo Lago Regina Adelaide, 57 Garda;
➡️ PHOTO EXCURSION
Photo session dedicated to landscape photography: composition, exposure, and equipment;
Packed dinner on site (not included in the workshop fee);
Until the hour of blue light, a photographic session in the light of sunset;
The last hour and a half review of the shots and introduction to PostProduction with Adobe Lightroom.
➡️ POINT OF ARRIVAL
Navigarda ticket office
ツ I’ll be happy to help you with tips and tricks that will change the way you take pictures and share my workflow and apps.
⚠️ Attention: The meeting times vary according to the season. Check the excursion times on the calendar.
A photographic excursion on Lake Garda
why a photographic excursion?
A photographic excursion allows you to have time to reflect, wait for the right moment without haste, and understand how you want to tell a person, a situation, a territory.
Find out who I am
The teacher photographer of this excursion
If you ask me what I like to photograph, I can only answer urban and non-urban landscapes and, as they say in technical jargon, long exposures. But the thing I love most about my work is having the opportunity to give voice to the stories of the people I meet through the images that speak for them and that transmit emotions to those who observe them.
The camera is my travel companion. She is always with me ready to immortalize the life that flows around me. By registering for PhotoLab, photography, Lightroom, and Photoshop courses, I will have the opportunity to share my experience more and more with all the people who want, not only to admire my artworks but also to challenge themselves and test their own. photographic skills.
In particular with the practical courses and photographic workshops that I organize in some of the most beautiful and historical Italian cities, such as Rome, Venice, Verona, and in many other destinations, I guide people to discover the most characteristic places to admire them from a point of a different view and immortalize them with a new and sometimes unexpected technical and emotional awareness.