Are you short on time and don’t want to give up visiting the city and learning how to take better pictures?
The bicycle allows us to move quickly to the most scenic points of the city.
Adobe Certified Expert Photoshop CC Photographer
CHOOSE THE DAYVERONA BIKE PHOTO TOUR
- DURATION: 2.5 hours
- WHERE: In front of the "Bar Arsenale" in Piazza Sacco and Vanzetti (Arsenale) Verona
- Language: English, Italian, German
- E-BOOK: The Language of Photography, Guide in PDF format
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Min 2 - Max 6
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Giulia Adami, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC
- SUITABLE: For those who are at least 14 years old
- EQUIPMENT: Camera or smartphone, I suggest you wearing comfortable clothes suitable for the season
- PAYMENT: upon registration and min. 24 h from the start of the tour
- IMPORTANT: This photo tour will not take place in rainy weather and with cancellation due to bad weather, you will be able to choose another date or a full refund
Do you prefer a direct contact for a private and tailor-made tour?
VERONA BIKE PHOTO TOUR
Cityscape Photography Tour in Verona
ツ The ultimate goal is to have fun while we discover how to take better photographs around the city. It doesn’t matter if you use a reflex camera or a smartphone.
We will ride through the most beautiful streets and squares of the city to discover the best shots by practicing the different composition techniques.
➡️ STARTING POINT
Meeting in front of the “Bar Arsenale” in Piazza Sacco and Vanzetti 2, Verona and bicycle collection.
➡️ PHOTO TOUR
The stops will be in the most beautiful points of Verona: Arena, Castelvecchio, Ponte Pietra, Roman Theater, and Piazza Erbe.
➡️ POINT OF ARRIVAL
After two hours and a half, we will return to the “Bar Arsenale” for the return of the bicycles.
ツ I’ll be happy to help you with tips and tricks that will change the way you take pictures and share my workflow and apps.
A bike ride through the historic center of Verona
why a photo tour by bike?
A photo tour by bicycle allows you to reach faster the most scenic points of Verona and have more time to stop to freeze the moment or think about the best shot.
scopri chi sono
Il fotografo docente di questo tour
If you ask me what I like to photograph, I can only answer urban and non-urban landscapes and, as they say in technical jargon, long exposures. But the thing I love most about my work is having the opportunity to give voice to the stories of the people I meet through the images that speak for them and that transmit emotions to those who observe them.
The camera is my travel companion. She is always with me ready to immortalize the life that flows around me. By registering for PhotoLab, Photography, Lightroom, and Photoshop courses, I will have the opportunity to share my experience more and more with all the people who want, not only to admire my artworks but also to challenge themselves and test their own photographic skills.
In particular with the practical courses and workshops that I organize in some of the most beautiful and historical Italian cities, such as Rome, Venice, Verona, and in many other destinations, I guide people to discover the most characteristic places, to admire them from a point of a different view and immortalize them with a new and sometimes unexpected technical and emotional awareness.